Ododo George Obioma is the Chief Compliance Officer. He started his career in Aiico Insurance plc as an Accounts Clerk and rose to the position of Manager in charge of Credit Control.
Subsequently he held the following positions :
- Head Domestic & Treasury Operations-Crystal bank Limited
- Head Finance & Investment Standard Alliance Insurance Company Limited
- Head Compliance and Risk Management Standard Alliance Pension Limited
- Assistant General Manager Quality Assurance (Audit), Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management –Standard Alliance Group
- Acting General Manager Standard Alliance Asset and Liability Management Limited
- Chief Finance Officer Standard Alliance Insurance plc.
In the course of his career, he has attended many relevant local and overseas trainings plus Management Development Courses including the Strategic Risk Management initiative in Dubai United Arab Emirate in 2012.
George has following academic records:
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degrees from Ambrose Alli University, a post graduate Diploma and most recently Master of Theology Degree with bias for Leadership Studies from the Redeemed Christian Bible College.
In his pursuit of professional excellence, he became:
- Fellow Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Associate Chartered institute of Taxation
- Member Chartered Insurance Institute.
George is happily married with Children.